We’re very excited to announce that our brand new Bridgend storage location has just officially opened – courtesy of Sir Gareth Edwards!
Our Bridgend facility is now open! We couldn’t be more excited, and what better way to commemorate the occasion than to have rugby icon Sir Gareth Edwards open and introduce our storage solutions to the wonderful town of Bridgend 🏉
We held our official launch day on Thursday 5th October, where visitors could discover the brand new storage site, chat to new neighbours and local businesses, and enjoy the gorgeous food and drink from Lilo’s, Bang-on Brewery and The Cake Story!
Everything you need to know about our new location…
Bridgend Gateway Industrial Park
⏰ Opening hours
We’re open 24/7, 365 days a year for easy access – even on Christmas Day!
💬 How to book
Or book online instantly using our easy booking system →
What’s on offer at blue self storage in Bridgend?
- Storage units for domestic & commercial use ranging from 48 sqft units to 320 sqft units
- Open compound space (4000 sqft) available
- Building with large roller shutter doors (3800 sqft) available
- Contents insurance
- 24/7 monitored CCTV surveillance
- Our storage units in Bridgend have an electric gate and full perimeter fencing
- In-house security team with patrol dogs
- Contactless facility – enter & exit using your unique QR code
- Accessible & convenient Bridgend location situated on A473 with great transport links to the M4 (J35)
We’re going to #BridgendAndBeyond…
Bridgend is bursting with charm and attractions, and we want everyone to make the most of this fantastic town. So, we’ve done the research for you:
Creating space in your life
We’re not just about storage; we’re about making your life easier and spacious. Whether you’re decluttering, renovating, moving, or safeguarding your business’s assets, we’re here to lend a helping hand.
New to self storage? Explore our #StorageMadeSimple series with our experts: