Get live updates on Covid-19 in one place – visit ‘Covid-19: blue self storage service updates’.
As we enter uncharted waters we want to assure our customers we’re taking all the necessary steps to minimise the risk and spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
The health and safety of our customers is absolutely paramount to us – as is protecting the most vulnerable members of our community. It’s up to all of us to keep other safe and protected in potentially dangerous situations.
We’re monitoring and adhering to the advice given by the World Health Organisation (WHO) – with that in mind, we’ve already taken several steps in our storage facility to minimise risk and keep our customers safe.
New health measures at our Cardiff storage facility
- We have instructed our cleaners to increase their disinfectant routines
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around the site along with extra signage
- Staff regularly wipe door handles, push plates, card terminals, telephones and all contactable areas
- We have shut down our on-site gym until further notice
- We have placed disposable gloves on our caravan/motorhome wash facilities
- We have placed a drop-off box for vacating customers returning locks and ID cards
- We are encouraging customers to ring through any queries rather than visit the office
- We’re offering new customers a remote sign-up service, all done from the comfort of their sofa!
- We’ll be updating our customers via our social media channels to keep you informed
- And finally, we’ve even removed our jar of sweeties from the reception area! ☹ (but it has to be done)…
What to do if you’re a new customer needing storage
If all the self-isolation at home has made you realise just how much clutter you own, it’s always the right time for storage!
For brand-new customers, we’ve turned our process into a remote sign-up service.
- Get in touch via our social media, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 02920 361 361
- We’ll take you through our booking process & take card payments over the phone
- You can provide any of your ID documentation by scanning & sending it via email, to email@example.com
- We’ll leave your keys, unit number and any ID pass you may need with our trusted security team at the gates
Our social channels are open for all enquiries:
We’re still open 24/7, 365 days a year
Until instructed otherwise by the UK/Welsh government, our Cardiff self storage facility is open for business as usual.
Our fantastic security staff will be on hand, like always, to answer your questions and keep your belongings safe.
We’re here to answer your questions
If you have any questions at all regarding how we’re dealing with Covid-19 or anything else storage-related, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for reading and please stay safe,
The blue self storage team