We’re open to service customers who need our facility. Please follow the latest government guidelines when considering visiting our site.
Last updated: Tuesday 24th March 2020
Update: Tuesday 24th March 2020
Security remains at full capacity
Our site is currently open with security at FULL capacity. Our security teams are working hard 24/7, as usual, to keep your units & vehicles safe.We also have a reserve of security personnel on standby, should we need them.
Please be assured that providing high-level security is our utmost priority, as always.
Despite current restrictions imposed across the UK, our customers should be in no doubt that our security carries on at full capacity, including:
- 24/7 monitored CCTV surveillance
- Security team on-site – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Regular security patrols with dogs
- Manned entry-point with ID required
- Alarmed perimeter fencing
We're open for customers who need us
We’re remaining open to service customers who need our facility, but we urge all customers to follow the latest government guidelines when considering visiting our site.
We have closed our office to the public and we’re continuing our work – including new storage sign-ups – over the phone on 02920 361 361 or by email (email@example.com). Thank you for understanding.
New customers can still sign up
For brand new storage customers, we’re currently operating a remote sign-up service.
- Get in touch via our social media, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us on 02920 361 361 or message us via our contact form.
- We’ll take you through our booking process & take card payments over the phone
- You can provide any of your ID documentation by scanning & sending via email, to email@example.com
- We’ll leave your keys, unit number and any ID pass you may need with our trusted security team at the gates
Our social channels are open for all enquiries:
Get in touch
We’re here to answer your questions.
If you have any questions at all regarding how we’re dealing with Covid-19, or anything else storage-related, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We will continue to update this page with any new information.
Thanks for reading and please stay safe,
The blue self storage team