From 20th December, Tier 4 lockdown has come into effect; we are currently open 24/7 to service critical & essential workers only.
Last updated: 4th January 2021
Update: 4th January 2021
Tier 4 lockdown update
The Tier/Level 4 lockdown came into effect in Wales at 00:01 on Sunday 20th December. Our two storage sites will remain open 24/7 to service critical & essential workers only who need our facility.
'Am I a critical worker?' - check your eligibility on the Welsh Government website, gov.wales →
Security remains at full capacity
Our site is currently open with security at FULL capacity. Our security teams are working hard 24/7, as usual, to keep your units & vehicles safe. We also have a reserve of security personnel on standby, should we need them.
Please be assured that providing high-level security is our utmost priority, as always.
Despite current restrictions imposed across the UK, our customers should be in no doubt that our security carries on at full capacity, including:
- 24/7 monitored CCTV surveillance
- Security team on-site – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Regular security patrols with dogs
- Manned entry-point with ID required
- Alarmed perimeter fencing
New customers can still sign up
For brand new storage customers, we’re now operating a remote sign-up service, all done from the comfort of your sofa.
This eliminates the need for face-to-face contact, so you can book your storage unit safely.
- Get in touch via our social media, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us on 02920 361 361 or message us via our contact form.
- We’ll take you through our booking process & take card payments over the phone
- You can provide any of your ID documentation by scanning & sending via email, to email@example.com
- We’ll leave your keys, unit number and any ID pass you may need with our trusted security team at the gates
Our social channels are open for all enquiries:
Health & safety measures at our sites
The health and safety of our customers is absolutely paramount to us – as is protecting the most vulnerable members of our community. It’s up to all of us to keep other safe and protected in potentially dangerous situations.
We’re monitoring and adhering to the advice given by the World Health Organisation (WHO). In March 2020, we implemented stringent measures in our storage facilities to minimise risk and keep our customers safe.
Other health & safety measures at our facilities include:
- We have instructed our cleaners to increase their disinfectant routines
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around the site along with extra signage
- Staff regularly wipe door handles, push plates, card terminals, telephones and all contactable areas
- We have placed disposable gloves on our caravan/motorhome wash facilities
- We have placed a drop-off box for vacating customers returning locks and ID cards
- We are encouraging customers to ring through any queries rather than visit the office
- We’ll be updating our customers via our social media channels to keep you informed
- We operate a closed door policy – we manage customers remotely or from our temporary holding office
- All our staff have their temperature recorded daily before starting work on a thermal image camera
- Our facilities are registered NHS track & trace businesses
- Protection screens have been put in place to protect customers and staff
- Extra signage around site to help customers maintain social distancing
- We provide face masks for anyone who has forgotten them!
Get in touch
We’re here to answer your questions.
If you have any questions at all regarding how we’re dealing with Covid-19, or anything else storage-related, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We will continue to update this page with any new information.
Thanks for reading and please stay safe,
The blue self storage team