From Friday 23rd October, we’re open to service critical workers who need our facility during Wales' 'firebreak' lockdown. Please follow the latest government guidelines when considering visiting our site.
Last updated: October 2020
Update: October 2020
Friday 23rd October - Monday 9th November
National ‘firebreak’ lockdown across Wales
Please read the below critical information about booking storage or visiting our facilities during lockdown
We're open for customers who need us
From Friday 23rd October, we’re remaining open to service critical workers who need our facilities, but we urge all customers to follow the latest government guidelines when considering visiting our site.
According to the latest guidance, the national lockdown will end on Monday 9th November; should this change, we will follow the updated Wales Government guidelines and inform our customers as soon as possible.
All other customer trips to our Wentloog or Llanishen facilities should be made before 23rd October or after 9th November (unless the lockdown is extended; in which case, we will follow Welsh Government’s updated guidance).
Security remains at full capacity
Our site is currently open with security at FULL capacity. Our security teams are working hard 24/7, as usual, to keep your units & vehicles safe. We also have a reserve of security personnel on standby, should we need them.
Please be assured that providing high-level security is our utmost priority, as always.
Despite current restrictions imposed across the UK, our customers should be in no doubt that our security carries on at full capacity, including:
- 24/7 monitored CCTV surveillance
- Security team on-site – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Regular security patrols with dogs
- Manned entry-point with ID required
- Alarmed perimeter fencing
New customers can still sign up
If you’d like to book a unit at either of our Cardiff facilities, we’d urge you to get in touch sooner rather than later.
We can accept bookings from non-critical workers up to Friday 23rd October. After this, critical workers will still be able to use our facilities until the firebreak lockdown ends.
For brand new storage customers, we’re currently operating a remote sign-up service.
- Get in touch via our social media, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us on 02920 361 361 or message us via our contact form.
- We’ll take you through our booking process & take card payments over the phone
- You can provide any of your ID documentation by scanning & sending via email, to email@example.com
- We’ll leave your keys, unit number and any ID pass you may need with our trusted security team at the gates
Our social channels are open for all enquiries:
Get in touch
We’re here to answer your questions.
If you have any questions at all regarding how we’re dealing with Covid-19, or anything else storage-related, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We will continue to update this page with any new information.
Thanks for reading and please stay safe,
The blue self storage team