Are you looking to join a fun and passionate team in delivering exceptional customer service? We’re hiring a Storage Co-ordinator in Cardiff with a competitive salary, rewards & benefits!
Due to our continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fabulous team here at our Wntloog Self Storage facility in Cardiff. If you’re interested in joining the current European Storage winners keep reading below to find out if you are the missing piece in our puzzle, as well as salary, perks & benefits.
Why blue self storage?
Opening in 1988, blue self storage initially operated as ‘Cardiff Self Storage’ from our flagship facility in Wentloog Corporate Park, Cardiff.
With a vision to expand the business nationally, a rebrand was undertaken in July 2019 in order to allow the business to take a step into the ‘known unknown!’. Many of our team have grown with us from the beginning, and several of our staff have been proudly serving our customers for decades.
Our customers are at the forefront of our service; we’re privileged to have been providing smart, affordable and secure storage for 3 decades and counting. With 3 sites now operational and several more in the pipeline, we’re looking to add to our already experienced and acknowledgeable team to ensure that we can continue to meet our aggressive future growth plans.
You would be joining an exceptional team. In September 2021, we won the European Storage Container Facility of the Year, acknowledging the quality of both our facilities and the staff that run them.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
At blue self storage, our customers remain the focus of our service delivery. We therefore need to ensure that we have a caring and passionate team on hand to look after their every need. As a Storage Co-ordinator, you will be required to:
- Manage the customer enquiry journey by processing and ensuring enquiries convert in a timely manner (both electronically and in-person)
- Pro-actively assist customers with any storage issues across our sites
- Process customer payments and liaise with our accounts team
- Maximise every opportunity to promote the services of the business
- Carry out general administration tasks associated with customer sign ups and vacations
- Maintain our customer database, ensuring customer interactions are accurate and logged
- Complete site checks across various local storage sites
- Maintain and develop our existing relationships with partners (removal companies, commercial customers)
- Contribute towards the blue self storage social media content and local marketing
- Work well as part of the Storage team, ensuring flexibility and cohesiveness when required
- Exceed customers’ expectations by going above and beyond in customer interactions, either in person, via email or phone
- Self-motivated with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Organised, good administration skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Ability to promote and sell a business
- Sales and marketing experience desirable
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills
- Hands-on / flexible working style
- A full UK driving licence
- A kind caring person who enjoys customer engagement
- An understanding of equality and diversity
Rewards & Benefits
- Salary – £26,500
- Structured bonus scheme with potential earning of 5% of annual salary
- Free on-site gym
- Monthly seated massage
- Clothing allowance
- Free use of blue self storage services
- Quarterly team / social activities, including all expenses, paid Christmas Party
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (no weekends or Bank Holidays). Based at our Wentloog site in Cardiff (CF3 2ER).
What happens next?
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Dean Daly on 02920 361 361 or send an email to email@example.com
If you would like to apply simply send us your CV to the above email, the closing date is by 5pm on Sunday 1st of May 2022.
Check out our latest news:
- Why we provide transparent pricing (and how it helps to protect customers)
- We’re collecting Easter eggs for local charities again! Can you help?
- Customer spotlight: A lockdown business that’s always on the Mhoove
Keep up to date with all our news! Follow us out there…