Steve, head of security, takes us on a security tour of our facilities in our latest video tour.
Security is and will always be of utmost priority on all of our storage sites. In fact, our flagship storage site based in Cardiff, at Wentloog Corporate Park has been dubbed as the ‘Fort Knox’ of self storage; rumour has it that Fort Knox is often referred to as Wentloog Corporate Park! 👀
How secure are your self storage units?
- Security begins at the entry points on all our storage sites through numerous protective elements.
- We have an in-house professional security team monitoring all our sites and patrol dogs on some of our sites.
- We monitor CCTV surveillance on all our sites 24/7.
- All our sites have alarmed perimeter fencing.
- We even have a specialised team that tackles pest-related issues on all our sites.
Watch our latest video as Steve, head of security at blue self storage takes us on a tour covering all security measures and features at our storage sites.
After the filming had ‘officially’ finished, we kept the cameras rolling to capture any more gold from Steve, and he delivered! He chatted about our team of super patrol dogs, how they help keep our sites safe and moments of helping our customers in times of desperate need – that’s what we’re here for!
Hear what Steve had to say…
- The assurance of excellence: Choosing an accredited self storage association member
- How secure are storage units?
- The 7 security measures you should expect from any storage facility
Looking for storage advice?
New to self storage? Or just looking for some extra tips and tricks? Check out our expert guides:
- Welcome to Wales’ first Platinum caravan storage facility!
- Self storage insurance: what is it and is it important?
- How do I sign up for a storage unit with blue self storage?
- Ask the experts: Our top tips for maximising space in storage units